- Zvyagintseva, L. & M. Greenshields (eds). (2022). Land in Libraries: Land in Libraries: Toward a Material Conception of Education. Library Juice Press. (forthcoming)
- Zvyagintseva, L., K. Cawthorn, and H. Quamen. (2022). “Digital Literacy as a Theory of Power: Pedagogy in Libraries and Digital Scholarship Centres.” Interdisciplinary Digital Engagement in Arts & Humanities (IDEAH). (forthcoming)
- Quamen, H., Zvyagintseva, L., Cawthorn, K. & Binkley, P. (2023). “A Workshop of One’s Own: The Evolution of a Digital Scholarship Centre’s Pedagogical Program” in Digital Humanities in Practice. Crompton, Lane, Siemens & Estill (eds). Routledge. (accepted)
- Zvyagintseva, L. & T. Ribaric. (2022). “No justice, only struggle: academic restructuring and library labour in authoritarian capitalism”. Canadian Journal of Academic Librarianship 8, 2023. (accepted)
- Zvyagintseva, L & M. Greenshields (2022). “Thinking Categorically: Why Is Lis Afraid Of Power?” Journal of Critical Library and Information Studies. (accepted)
- Zvyagintseva, L. (2021). “Articulating Our Very Unfreedom: The Impossibility of Refusal in the Contemporary Academy”. Canadian Journal of Academic Librarianship 7 (December): 1-24. https://doi.org/10.33137/cjalrcbu.v7.36367.
- Zvyagintseva, L. (2018). “It is our flagship: surveying the landscape of digital exhibits in learning environments.” Information Technology and Libraries 37(2).
- Zvyagintseva, L. (2018). “Community-led digital exhibits service at the Edmonton Public Library: research and consultation.” Partnership: The Canadian Journal of Library and Information Practice and Research 12(2).
- Argast, A., & Zvyagintseva, L. (2016). “Data Literacy Projects in Canada: Field Notes from the Open Data Institute, Toronto Node.” Journal of Community Informatics: Special Issue on Data Literacy 12 (3).
- Shiri, A. & Zvyagintseva, L. (2014). Dynamic Query Suggestion in Web Search Engines: A Comparative Examination. Connecting Across Borders: Globalization and Information Science Research. 42nd Annual Conference of the Canadian Association of Information Science & Inaugural Librarians’ Research Institute Symposium. Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, May 28- 30th 2014.
- Digital Exhibits Intern Librarian Report. Edmonton Public Library. Edmonton, AB, 2017.
- Articulating a Vision for Community-Engaged Data Curation in the Digital Humanities. Thesis. University of Alberta, 2015.
- Medium Posts, 2020-2022.
- Three Tips for Creating Data Visualizations That People Understand – Edmonton Public Library, 2018.
- Organizing Historical Menus: A Data Curation Project – University of Maryland, Maryland Institute for Technology in the Humanities, 2013.
Media / About me
- “Librarians and archivists as defenders of academic freedom” – CAUT Bulletin
- “Refusal in the Contemporary Academy feat. Lydia Zvyagintseva” – librarypunk Podcast
- Steering the Digital Scholarship podcast, episode 8 – Digital Scholarship Lab, Brock University
- Have you met…Lydia Zvyagintseva? – The Quad
- Edmonton’s new ‘smart city’ data network aims to arm citizens with the facts – Edmonton Journal
- BetaCityYEG – Alliance for Innovation, Phoenix, AZ
- Oral history project documents city’s ‘smaller stories’ – Edmonton Journal
- Open Art YEG – CTV Edmonton News
- Pathways to Toronto: A Collaborative Partnership – Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21, Halifax, NS
- Open Data in Edmonton is exciting again – Master Maq, Edmonton, AB